Rebel Soul Apparel Pop-ups
• Fri November 15 Hillel Shuk 9-3
• Sat Nov 16 HoneySpace for Moms 8-12
• Sat Nov 23 Royal Oak Craft Show 9-4
• Wed=Dec. 4 Studio Eleven Holiday Boutique 6:30-10
• Thurs Dec 5 Temple Beth El 6:30
• Sat Dec 7 Detroit Waldorf School 10-4
• Monday Dec 9 Treat Dreams Dessert Emporium 7-9
• Tues Dec 10 United Shore 11:30-3:30
• Wed Dec 11 Temple Israel 10-3:30
• Sun Dec 15 Vintage Market Jingle Junkin’ 12-4
• Tues Dec 17 Walnut Creek Country Club 11-5
Why Rebel Soul Apparel?
Rebel Soul Apparel is not just a piece of clothing. It’s an experience, a vibe, a memory, an expectation, a promise. It’s for girls and women of all ages who are a hint of hippie, a little bit boho and love rock & roll. We appreciate bold colors and soft fabrics. We are environmentally aware and want to do our part to make a change for the better. We were at Woodstock or wish we had been. We work hard yet know the value of mindfulness and relaxation and just having fun. We travel the world, whether in reality or in our dreams. We love music and treasure our memories that a certain song or musician can trigger. We are wild yet controlled. We are free yet responsible. We are optimistic, yet nostalgic. We want to be comfortable yet follow trends. We are inspired by the world around us. We are strong confident women who want our clothing to express our soul.